Thursday, January 13, 2011

Whats in my bag...

My bag and its contents... 

1. My fabulous bag is by Calvin Klein given to me for Christmas from my hubby.
2. Shiseido make up bag, carries my Johnson's hand lotion & Bad gal Lash mascara.
3. Three notebooks, always like to carry them around because I'm always jotting things down.
4. Little bag to carry my monthly helpers around.
5. Keys
6. My wallet
7. Hand sanitizer, Gum & on the spot stain remover (always good to keep handy)
8. Cell phone
9. Nivea chap-stick, Revlon pretty Pink lipstick & some lip balm.
10. Always need a pair of Sunglasses in Florida.
11. Little box holds my scrunchies and bobby pins.


Lets keep it going.. 
I would love to see what's in your fabulous bag.

5 comments:

  1. haha cool idea..
    i have pretty much everything the same...
    PLUS diapers, whipes, toys, bottles, food
    lol.
    yup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, and I thought I was the only one that carried a notebook around with me everywhere I go. Lol. I pretty much have around the same stuff in my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ta know I'm not the only one who carries around little notebooks...if only I could keep straight just what I've jotted down in which one!
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these posts! i also carry around a notepad!
    thanks for posting!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have lovely and necessary things lol
    Cute bag!

    Casey

    ReplyDelete