Thursday, January 27, 2011

... 25 things

about me...

1. Born in Ukraine, Speak Russian and Ukrainian fluently. 
2. I can not sleep with doors wide open.
3. When i was around 1 years old i almost got kidnapped.
4. I was a complete tom boy growing up, now i'm all about Pearls, Lace, Pink and everything girly.
5. Love the taste of Water.
6. I can not shower when I am home alone at night.
7. Never saw my self getting married at 19 years old.
8. I have 5 wonderful brothers and the best sister.
9. I love anything peppermint around Christmas time.
10. Rain is great, but only when I can be inside with no plans to leave.
11. I love making lists.  At times, I’ll even add something I’ve already done just so I can cross it off.
12. When i was young i chocked on a plastic star while jumping on a trampoline, my bother saved my life.
13. I love to bake.
14. I'm really slow with my lefts & rights.
15. After Christmas i dont believe in Winter & Cold.
16. Not to big on sweets but I love Cupcakes.
17. I love all sorts of flowers.
18. I married my sole mate.
19. Want a pair of Christian Louboutin heels.
20. Can not stand a messy area.
21. My middle name is Zaharivna, but I initial Z.
22. I am clumsy and bruise like a peach.
23. I change my hair color way to many times, but its fun.
24. I have a Chi dog named Alfonzo.
25. I am Blessed beyond measure.


1 comment:

  1. i also do not believe in winter or cold after christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete