Wednesday, October 5, 2011

OOTD. Dinner & Tea

~ OOTD ~



Top: Forever 21
Shorts: H&M
Sandals: Target
Earrings: Forever 21

Last nights dinner was Ribs, Grilled Veggies and Baby red & yellow potatoes.

 I bought a rack of ribs already marinated at Publix (Florida's most popular food market)
So I just put it in the oven for 40 min at 350°.

For the Veggies I used Green & Red Peppers (my fav) and Baby Bella mushrooms. 
Grilled on stove with a little bit of oil and salt and pepper. Simple yet delicious. 


Potatoes I bought a little bag of at Target (forgot the actual name) they come with the red
 and yellow potatoes and those I boiled over the stove in a pot of water with a lil bit of salt then after drained the water and added a little butter and garlic powder.

Fall off the Bone goodness.

With tea, later after dinner I had some home made Blueberry Jam my brother in-law brought back from their camping trip in GA that my sis gave to me. 


Of course I had Tea in my Autumn cup.. gotta have one for every season =)

2 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks so pretty and I love your cute shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and the food looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete