Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Park Ave...

Had a great weekend with my hubby, took advantage of the beautiful weather we have been having lately.
Went to Park ave in Winter Park, FL
Great place to walk around, check out all the little shops and have a yummy lunch outside.


We had some lunch at this little restaurant on the strip..


My husband could not stop talking about the delicious Hamburger he had there..


Well I had a delicious plate of Calamari ..


If you havent tried cucumber water before.. You must!
It is so refreshing, super simple just cut a cucumber and put it in a pitcher with water with ice and stir, the taste is just simply delicious.


Then we spent some time exploring the shops and we stopped by a sun glass shop of course and tried on some trendy shades...


I loved the Juicy shades above but hubby didn't like the way they looked on me so i left the shop with these..

a pair of Armani Aviators.

Now this is relaxation!

I am in search of antique uniquely crafted couch and arm chair..
I was excited to find an Antique shop on park ave,
found a couple cute couches but unfortunately they were all sold. 



I loved the first one, it was perfect..
but that's my luck...




 Some other things i liked from the antique shop..

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you two had fun.. Looks like a great place to hang out.
    I am your newest follower and so far am loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day. I love calamari!

    ReplyDelete